As you know the beautiful island of Puerto Rico was devastated by hurricane Maria on September 20, 2017. The island had not seen a hurricane of this magnitude since 1928. Puzzles of Hope is an initiative brought forth by Carmen N. Arroyo Otero, MD and Carmelo Otero, MD, as well as a group of people dedicated to help the people on the island.
- There is an ongoing need for medical support and supplies to help hospitals and communities.
- Regulation passed where any physician licensed in any state in the U.S. can practice in Puerto Rico.
- Medical missions will be guided by the Department of Health of Puerto Rico to the areas in most need.
There are three ways in which you can assist or help:
- Medical Mission Volunteer
- Monetary donations
- Supplies (We have a list of needs)
If you are interested in helping in any way, please contact us through the “Contact Us” page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your contact information, specialty and interest, either in helping with donations, supplies or volunteer to travel on our next mission.
If you have any additional questions, feel free to call us 210.572.0121.
Thank you in advanced and God Bless.